9 STEPS ON HOW TO ONBOARD YOUR VA
WITHOUT WASTING TIME & MONEY
If you’re a Business Owners, then you know the value of time and money. The more time spent on generating sales and growing your business, the better it will be for you and your organisation. One of the fundamentals to grow your business, is to free up your time to work on important tasks. This can range from planning, spending more time in front of prospects and customers or marketing.
To do this, you will need to let go of some tasks or processes and one of the easiest and cost effective ways is to hire a person who can do the smaller but yet important tasks. A Virtual Assistant is a perfect solution – a person who can come in and out of your business as your need them.
However, get this wrong and it could cost you more time and money.
That is why we created this guide. In this guide, you’ll discover…
- 3 critical key tools you need your VA to have before you even start
- 9 step process to on-boarding your VA, so you’re not wasting money
- How to know you have a Super Start VA vs a total dud
- How to interview your VA to ensure you are a good fit
- How to communicate with your VA, so they don’t feel you are micro-managing them
A Virtual Assistant can play an important role in you growing your business. However, some Business Owners will opt to outsource their VA overseas, without truly understanding the impact it can have on their brand or business. The communication gap is one of the major issues Business Owners will have working with a VA overseas.The time spent as well as money, is wasted especially if you don’t get it right from the start.