Administration, business development, customer service, sales & marketing virtual assistant services
AS Virtual Solutions provides structure, growth and strategic planning through valuable business development and more
We know our virtual assistant services are only a portion of your organisation, but receiving the right support from us will improve all aspects of your business.
Business development requires strategy, flexibility alongside the ability to bring value to a business. Creating rapport with new and existing clients is where our experienced Virtual Assistant’s strongly communicate to others about your products and services and act as the main point of contact.
- Create a CRM (Customer Relation Management system)
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, trends and customers.
- Creating strong relationships with new and existing prospects
- Working strategically to develop KPI’s, aims and objectives – carrying out necessary planning to improve the business.
- Sales forecast and analysis to develop and creating sales pipelines
Sales and Sales Support
An area which is so critical to the growth of a business yet unfortunately it can be a challenge for many. Our experienced virtual assistant sales team will work with you to set up and monitor sales processes and then make those difficult sales calls for you.
- Phone & email sales support
- Implement and track new & current leads
- Setup key objectives and suggest solutions
- Telemarketing (cold and warm lead generation) including appointment setting
- Telemarketing script creation
- Key Account Management
- Direct Mail Marketing campaigns
Ensuring you are sharing the right story for your brand, analyzing and building on your business market and developing your strategy. Have a virtual assistant reach your target audience, boost your customer base and increase your sales.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- SEO Management
- Developing new innovative ways to communicate your organisations message to existing customers
- Understanding your customer experience and working with you how it can be improved on
- Creating marketing collateral and messages for online campaign
An AS virtual Assistant will provide front line support to ensure your customers are satisfied on every call and email. Working with your clients to answer their queries, your personal Virtual Assistant will provide you feedback at all times.
- Managing small or large volume of calls, being your customers first point of contact.
- Answer custom questions and provide necessary information via phone and email
- Clear communication and maintaining relationships to improve retention
- Making product/service suggestion to meet your customers needs
Office Management | Admin Support
Having a virtual assistant who can organise your day, will ensure that you provide a high level of service to your clients. A growing business may come with a lot of paperwork that can accumulate and before you know it, it is a tower of never ending stress.
- Writing and formatting documents
- Email management
- Organising meetings, calendar management
- Database management and data entry
- Human Resources; writing policies and procedures, recruitment, references
- Invoices, quotes and liaising with suppliers
- Travel and accommodation
If you are a small business requiring a virtual assistant to prepare some basic accounting functions for you, then we are here to help! These functions are vital for your business to operate profitably and successfully each day.
- Accounts Payable: reconciliation, pay invoices
- Accounts Receivable: chase outstanding invoices and implement payment plans if required
- Bank reconciliation
- Generating invoices
- Superannuation payments
Highly recommend Adele from AS Virtual Solutions, she has helped me get on top of the phone calls I never found time to do, generating more revenue to my business and freeing up 5 hours of my week every week! Thank you so much.